lørdag 18. oktober 2008

Half term is coming up :D

In three days we go off on our half term :D Finally some time to relax. Even though I have some homework, I can still sleep.. :D
Apparently, Emily and her family have some plans for my birthday next week, which I am a little worried about. Because there was a lot of whispering going on at the dinner table yesterday. I've said I don't really want to celebrate it, but that message was ignored :P

And for those who dont know it yet. On the 21st December, I am going home, to Norway, to celebrate Christmas with my mum and my dog. it will be the first Christmas without my brother and father. Gonna be a little bit weird, but we'll manage...
And I have promised Emily to bring her some norwegian chocolate, but I'm not so sure it is a good idea really, considering how she becomes just by sniffing chocolate. But I might give it a try, just to see how she reacts to it XD
I am looking forward to seeing some of my friends again though. Since I went to a private school last year with a dormitory, my friends are spread over the whole country, but it's easy to visit the ones who lives near me. Although, I live on an island at home as well, I can't really get anywhere without going somewhere that i know.

Well, I still have about two months left before I go home. Until then, I'm gonna try to give my full attention to schoolwork. As if thats gonna happen, but I can try, can't I??

PS Emily is amazing and pretty also she has a wonderful disposition and a sexy nature..... ( emily wrote this, coz shes cool)

Ingen kommentarer: