lørdag 16. mai 2009

NORWAY WON!!!!!

Norway won the Eurovision song contest with most points ever in a eurovision contest.
I didn't even think he was gonna win, because Norway is always doing badly in these contests, but now, finally we won again.

Bobbysocks won in 1985
Secret Garden won in 1995
And Alexander Rybak won in 2009 =D

Norwegians are gonna remember this for a long long time, and we have a good reason to be proud of our 23 year old contestant ;)

And last but not least. He's coming to Bømlo (My home island) in two weeks =D

Even though I can't be there, it is still my island. My tiny little island with 11 000 people living on it ;)



And it is the 17th May tomorrow, which means Norway's national day. Even more to celebrate then. So all Norwegians should be smiling at this moment =D I know I am =)
(And I need some help deciding where I'm gonna stay next year. On the isle of Wight, or going back to Norway. Need help with this decision)

Ingen kommentarer: