søndag 23. november 2008

My very "normal" brother...

As very many people know, I have a brother. He is also my best friend and I really miss him, so I thought I could share with you how "normal" he really is. I'm no longer sure if he turns 2 or 20 in February, but since he's older than me, and I'm 17, I guess he will be 20 :P
I do love him, but I might not BE very loved when he sees what pictures I've used...





I know I CALL him my brother, but....




And his natural haircolour...







Working nine to five...





3 apples a day, keeps the doctor away, but you don't have to swallow all at the same time you know..



The king... Never dies...



Musicfreak... Just like me. Have to have music everywhere...


Before...


After.... With his graduating class when he was "russ"


As I said, I love him and miss him very much, so I'm looking forward to seing him again at christmas time.. :)

Ingen kommentarer: